Situation 10: Recess 2
場景 10: 休息2
(Robert and Billy find Michelle.)
(羅勃特和比利找到了米舍.)
Hey, there's Michelle. Why don't you go talk to her?
嗨,那是米舍.你為什么不去和她談談呢?
I'm shy. You talk to her. I'll listen.
我害羞.你去和她談,我聽.
What? It was your idea to talk to girls.
什么?是你說和女生聊天的.
I know, but now I'm scared.
我知道,但是我現在很害怕.
You chicken. Okey, I'll talk to her. Watch and learn.
膽小鬼,好吧,我去和她聊.學著點.
(Robert begins talking to Michelle while Billy listens and laughs.)
(羅勃特開始和米舍聊天,比利邊聽邊笑.)
Hey, Michelle, what's up?
嗨, 米舍,怎么樣?
Nothing much. What's up with you?
沒什么.你怎么樣?
Nothing. Oh, but I made the basketball team.
沒什么.哦,我參加了籃球隊.
Cool. What position do you play?
真棒.你打哪個位置?
I play forward.
我打前鋒.
I could play guard, but I'm tall so the coach wants me to play forward.
我能當后衛,但是我高,所以教練讓我打前鋒.
I don't really know the difference between guard and forward,
我實在不知道后衛和前鋒的區別,
but it's great that you are on the team.
但是你能參加籃球隊真的很棒.
I'm a cheerleader, you know?
我是拉拉隊員,你知道嗎?
No, I didn't know that.
不,我不知道.
You're pretty enough to be a cheerleader though.
你當拉拉隊員是非常合適的.
Stop it. You're lying.
住嘴.你在說謊.
No, really, you're very pretty.
不,真的,你真的很合適.
Really? Then why don't you ever talk to me?
真的?那你為什么從來不跟我講話?
I'm talking to you now.
我現在正在和你講啊.
That's true. Do you have a girlfriend?
那是.你有女朋友嗎?
No. Do you have a boyfriend?
沒有.你有男朋友嗎?
No....
沒有....
Will you come watch basketball practice today after school?
你今天放學后會來看籃球訓練嗎?
Yes. I have chearleading practice then too.
是的.我到時候也有拉拉隊訓練.
Great. I'll see you then.
好的.到時見.
Okay, see you then.
好的,到時見.