溫網奪冠,安迪·穆雷拿到了這座闊別英國77年的溫網男單冠軍獎杯,輕吻獎杯的穆雷成為英國人眼中最幸福的風景。獲勝后,穆雷長時間跪在場地中央,身體趴在草地上,久久沒有站立起來。在工作人員的提醒后,穆雷才想起到包廂和自己的團隊慶祝。不過他竟然忘記了自己的媽媽,就在他準備回到賽場時,再經別人提醒后,他才想到了這個對他最重要的人。Very special play of the day this morning.
今天早上是非常特別的一檔節目。
Wimbledon champ Andy Murray freshes up his emotional and exhausting win.
溫網冠軍安迪·穆雷宣泄他的情感并且談論這次闊別已久的勝利。
I spoke to him early this morning.
我今天早上采訪了他。
Andy Murray is joining us now.
安迪穆雷現在加入到我們當中。
And Andy, I know there was a champion's ball last night, did you have enough energy to dance the night away?
那么安迪,我知道昨晚有一個冠軍賽點,那晚你還有足夠的精力去狂歡嗎?
I did not know.
我不知道。
We got there after midnight,
我們持續到了午夜之后,
and then I spent a couple of hours there and went home, I just got hours of sleep, so I am struggling about this now.
然后我在那里花了幾個小時之后回家,我剛睡了幾個小時,所以我現在還在掙扎。
We go back to 77 years ago.
我們回首77年前。
Queen Elizabeth was just 10 years old at the time, that the last time a Brit won the men's title there, the All England Club.
那時候英國女王伊麗莎白才只有10歲,上次一位英國人贏得了全英俱樂部的男子冠軍。
What does it feel like?
有什么感覺?
How does it feel to be your country's hero?
成為你國家的英雄感覺如何?
I mean I, I don't really know yet.
我的意思是我,我真的不知道。
To be honest I think that part hasn't quite sunk in.
說實話,我認為狂歡還沒有完全退去。
I realized that I won Wimbledon yesterday.
我意識到自己昨天贏得溫網。
But I think the like, the magnitude of the win hasn't really sunk in yet.
但是我認為這種感覺,那種勝利喜悅感還沒有退去。
Because the last two or three weeks, I tried to steer away from all the newest papers, and the TVs, and everything like that.
因為最后兩三個星期,我試圖避開所有最新的報紙,電視及各種各樣的東西。
So I am sure in the next couple of days when I get to see all that there and, you know, turn the TVs back on,
所以我相信在接下來的幾天內,當我有機會看到,而且,你知道,再次打開電視,
and watch the news, all stars on the stand, how big a deal it was.
看看新聞,所有的明星齊聚一堂才知道這是多大的一種盛況。
We'd love to see when the champion goes to the family box and you are hugging your couches.
我們想看看當冠軍去家庭包廂而且你擁抱教練。
Von Lendo has been great to you.
馮·倫德爾一直以你為傲。
Your girl friend Kim.
你的女朋友金。
And then you are about to leave the box and then you hear a squeal.
然后就在要離開包廂的時候你聽到一聲尖叫。
Tell us who that squeal was from?
告訴我們是誰,尖叫聲是從哪兒來的?
Oh yeah, it was from my mom.
哦,是我的母親。
But she wasn't sitting in a cleric's box.
但她沒有坐在一個教會的包廂中。
She obviously said like, Thank you, to everyone that acknowleged …
很顯然,她說的像是,謝謝你,向所有人承認…
Yeah, I think that was one of you better moves of yesterday, going back to hug your mom.
是的,我認為那是使你最感動的動作之一,回去擁抱你的媽媽。
So we are gonna see you here stay aside in a couple of months defending your US Open Championship.
所以我們會看到你在這里呆幾個月保衛美網公開賽冠軍。
So what are you got to do when you had a lot of tennis at the meantime.
所以當你有很多網球比賽時你會怎么做。
So what is your thoughts about coming here to the States as the champ?
所以作為冠軍來美國你會怎么想?
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that.
是的,我真的很期待。
It's an amazing match last year in New York.
去年在紐約真是一場令人吃驚的比賽。
So, I'll take a bit of break now and …
所以, 現在我要休息一下并且…
Well, I'm sure that you will.
嗯,我相信你會的。
And thank you and I know, we can see how tired you are this morning;
謝謝你,我知道,我們今天早上就可以看到你有多累;
but you are a good sport for getting up and joining us and we really do appreciate it.
但是你是一個很好的運動員,起床后就接受我們的采訪,非常感謝。
I don't know about you but my ears are so ringing, appearing, comeon Andy, come on, Andy.
我不太了解你但是我一直聽聞大名,加油,安迪。
I had to put my pins down a couple of times when I was there but well done! Congratulations!
當我在那里的時候我不得不查閱很多資料,但是做得好!恭喜你!
Thank you! Thanks.
謝謝你們!謝謝。