This way, I want you to move, to follow me now.
到這邊來,我想要你移動,現在跟著我。
Follow you now.
現在跟著你。
For the first time in two days, Yako is on edge in an instant.
亞科2天以來第一次瞬間到了邊緣。
Just behind the scene. He knows we are here, and he can hear us. Aha.
別看后方。他知道我們在這里,他聽的到我們。啊哈。
It’s difficult, because what you see is business.
是有點困難,因為你看到的是一次狩獵。
Yeap.Just stay there.
對啊。就呆在那里。
Yeap. I will do exactly what he tells us.
對啊。我會按照他告訴我們的去做。
Go go go, He’s still watching us.
加油加油,他還在看著我們。
But the young leaves a massive, and normally they are reluctant to leave their area, because this is his area.
但年輕的離開了一只巨大的,通常他們都不愿離開他們的區域,因為這是他的領地。
Ahm, it’s more he can hear us and see the movement.
對,這是他能聽到,看到動作。
Anyway from here, this is his area, he’s not gonna leave it.
反正在這里,這是他的領地,他是不會離開的。
So I can we should all leave.
所以我想我們都應該馬上離開。