Thank you,John!
謝謝你,約翰!
So now we can breathe out,and start to relax.
所以現在我們可以呼吸,開始放松。
You're in the Wolhuter wilderness area.
你在沃爾特荒野區域。
No one is allowed to go out this road and no one is allowed to walk in this area while we are here!
沒有人被允許從這條路走出,沒有人被允許踏足這一領域,但現在我們就在這里!
So,for the next three days,basically the whole 62,000 acre is yours.
所以,在接下來的3天時間里,基本上這整個62000畝都歸你所有。
I like it!
我喜歡這樣!
The exclusivity of this walk is truly exciting.
這一舍我其誰的行走真正激動人心。
The seven small group of walkers dotted around the Kruger,and the only members of the public regularly allowed into the National Park's designated wilderness areas.
7個小組的步行者點綴了克魯格周圍,而唯一的公眾們只能被允許進入國家公園的指定荒野地區。
Just setting out on this walk feels like a privilege.
開始后這感覺像是一種特權。
So here we are.
所以我們到了。
Home,sweet home.
到家了,美妙的家。
This is a good wilderness camp.
這是一個很好的野外營地。
Look at that!
看那!
Hope for the next couple of days!
希望接下來的幾天也是這樣!
Deep in the heart of the wilderness, a 45 minute drive for BurgenDul,lies the Wolhuter trail camp.
在曠野深處, 45分鐘行程后,才是沃爾特的原始營地。
Tiny and basic, it provides wooden huts to sleeping and some slight protection from what lives all around.
小小的而且基本的,它提供了木制的小屋以供睡眠及一些周圍的保護措施。
This site was chosen in 1978,the very first trail camp in the Kruger.
這一地點在1978年被選定作為最初的克魯格營地。
And fittingly my walked was named after the legendary Harry Wolhuter.
而之后被傳奇人物哈利·沃爾特命名。
A century ago,he was one of the Kruger's earliest game rangers.
一個世紀以前,他是最早的克魯格的賽事游騎兵。
Today merely stepping out of the four by four is enough to give you a taste of his world.
今天只是走出這個4X4的大格子就足以讓你感受下他的世界。