This is Burger Dale,one of the main rest camps in the Kruger national park.
這是伯格·戴爾, 克魯格國家公園的一處主要休息營地。
As a sort of safe heaven for humans if you will.
如果你愿意的話,它是人類一處安全天堂。
But I'm going to take things a little bit further,
但是我要做的是再深入點,
I'm heading out into the bush on something called the Volatile Trail.
我要進入被稱為沃爾達烈的灌木叢。
It's a little known wilderness experience,
這是一次不為人知的荒野經驗,
and I'm going to be living,walking and sleeping in an area that human rarely venture.
而我要在一個人類幾乎不曾冒險過的區域生活,散步及睡覺。
But I'm not just going to rely on my big nose to keep me out of trouble.
但我不僅僅要依靠自己的大鼻子擺脫困境。
We now have an expert ranging about my sound all times.
我們現在會有一位專家來指點迷津。
Otherwise,I'll be a fool.
否則,我就是個傻瓜。
For those of us more used to countering sheep or rabit,the prospect of this walk certainly causes some anxiety.
對于那些我們過去更多是用來打獵羊或兔子的工具而言,這次旅程肯定會派不上用場。
I'm stepping into one of the world's great wildernesses,full of danger,legend,and heroic tales of the African bush.
我要走進一個世界上最偉大的荒野,充滿危險,傳說,英雄故事的非洲叢林。