He was a star locally knowing to do right.
他是一位基本上知曉去做正確事情的明星。
He knew when to do it, how to do it, why to do it, and why not to do it.
他知道何時去做,怎么做,為什么做,為什么不。
When they finished, I want to talk with this kid.
當他們完成的時候,我想跟這個孩子談談。
He was worrying you, bugging you until you have to do something with him.
他擔心你,煩你,直到你與他必須做些事情。
Instead of going back to ...Chicago, every night he went on asking Joe if he could stay with me, until the night at the hotel with me.
而不是回到……芝加哥, 直到那個和我在酒店的晚上前他每天晚上都去問喬他是否能留在我身邊。
So he stayed in my face pretense for three days from the time we worked in the morning,
從早上我們工作開始他都會苦苦哀求我給他3天時間,
I take fit with the kid pure what this kid wanted.
我非常清楚這孩子想要的是什么。
What he got, he was a workholic.
他所得到的,他是個工作狂。
Bobby worked hard.
鮑比努力工作。
He worked hard on them and he did rancho.
他努力工作,他在牧場做事。
My motivation was Michael.
我的動力是邁克爾。
As figured, this kid he's adult in kid's clothes.
就像我感覺的那樣,他是穿著孩子衣服的成年人。
I have only one motivation, everybody around knew that Michael Jackson was it.
我只有一種動力,周圍的每個人都知道,邁克爾?杰克遜就是那樣。
The world just knew it.
世界已經知曉。
Bobby was pushy, when I said pushy, the next I sing, the group sing.
鮑比非常有進取心,當我說下一個我唱的時候,整組會為之歌唱。
He got a surprise for me.
他為我帶來了一個驚喜。
When I went to the polo, the Jack's pal was on the bill.
當我去打馬球,杰克的朋友會來付賬。
He posed as the R&B show in the world.
他展現給世界R&B。
Every body who played the polo was the star.
每個打馬球的人都曾經是明星。
Everybody underneath their bill was trying to give the national thing and you make there.
每個人都想做大事并且你也會如此。
You shared the story because people knew you got something every special.
你分享著故事,因為人們知道你有每一個特殊的故事。