The two children slept on the bed,
兩個孩子睡在床上,
and Michael and I slept on the floor.
而邁克爾和我睡在地板上。
My heart just bled for him all the time.
我的心一直只為他而跳動。
I love the fact that everything he sang, he sang from his heart.
我深愛著他唱歌的一切事實,他從自己的心中而唱。
Joe was a tyrant to them.
喬對他們而言是一位暴君。
This anesthetic that ultimately killed Michael Jackson was something he had been doing for a number of years.
多年來邁克爾?杰克遜一直沉迷的這種麻醉劑最終殺死了他。
They were willing to almost throw anything at the jury, hoping something would stick.
他們幾乎愿意將所有事情拋給陪審團,希望會堅持下去。
He was my favorite singer, my favorite entertainer.
他是我最喜歡的歌手,我最喜歡的藝人。
There will never be another Michael Jackson.
永遠都不會有另一個邁克爾?杰克遜。
I grew up in East Chicago, Indiana.
我在印第安納州東芝加哥長大。
My mother and father divorced when I was at a young age about six years old.
當我大約6歲的時候我的母親和父親離婚。
My mother was Baptist and my sister and I sang in the Baptist choir.
我的母親是浸禮會教友,而我和姐姐在唱詩班唱歌。
It made us have a love for music.
這段經歷使我們對音樂產生了熱愛。
My father used to listen.
我的父親過去也經常聽。