His voice and his expressions and his charisma start taking these songs over.
他的嗓音,他的表達及魅力開始在這些歌曲中展現。
Like, if Smokey felt like he did his song and more people like the way Michael did it than him, that's because he did that with all of his songs at that time.
就像如果斯莫奇感覺他的歌,而且更多的人喜歡邁克爾勝于自己,那是因為他當時用心于他的所有歌曲。
No matter who it was, the O'Jays, the Dells, the Whispers or the Beatles, we wanted to be the best.
不管那是誰,歐杰斯,戴爾斯,耳語者們或者是披頭士,我們想成為最好的。
And that's what we were striving for.
這就是我們所追求的。
Berry Gordy did not like the stuff that Bobby Taylor was recording on them.
貝瑞·戈迪不喜歡鮑比·泰勒為他們所錄音的東西。
I wanted to do the boys a certain way, but he wanted me to do them his way.
我想按照某種方式去做,但是他想讓我照他的方式。
And I says,I can't do them the way you want me to do them.
之后我說,我不會做按照你對他們要求的那樣去效仿他們。
I must have my own head.
我必須靠自己出人頭地。
So he says, "Okay, We're going back to Detroit." Then he took over.
所以他說,“好吧,我們先回底特律。”然后他接手。
Berry Gordy, in turn, put his crew together.
貝瑞·戈迪將他們的成員整合到一起。
The Corporation was established to bring fresh new material to the Jackson . Youthful material.
公司成立將新鮮血液帶給杰克遜。年輕的血液。
I think he probably felt that Bobby Taylor would give them more adult material and forget that they were children.
我想他可能覺得鮑比·泰勒將會給他們更多的成人元素并忘記他們是孩子。