It's really awful.
真是太糟糕了。
You started seeing Michael coming in every day, looking like death.
你開始看到邁克爾每天進來,像死了一般。
It was opposite.
這是背道而馳的。
The testimony was just destroying him.
證詞是在毀了他的一生。
To sit there in court and watch the legal system hurl absurd and vindictive and nasty, mean-spirited allegations at him like this, absolutely traumatized him.
坐在法庭親眼目睹我們的法制系統對他進行這樣荒謬,骯臟的報復,卑鄙的指控,絕對是在傷害他。
For me, and for other people who actually knew Michael,
對我和其他那些實際上真正了解邁克爾的人而言,
this was a real human being, whose life was being destroyed, and every day it just seemed to get worse.
這是一個真正的人,他的生活被摧毀,每天只是似乎變得更糟。
One of the sheriffs came to me and said, you know ,You've got the best seat in the house.
其中一位地方長官來到我身邊對我說,你知道,你獲得了法庭中最好的位置。
And I said,Why?
我說:為什么?
And he said,Because you're sitting right behind Michael.
他說因為你坐在邁克爾身后。
And when we find him guilty.
而我們發現他有罪。