When you go to the toilet on this particular drug,
當你用上這個藥 上廁所的時候
it is not like going to the toilet as we know.
和我們平時上廁所感覺不一樣
All of the fat that you eat that
所有你吃的不該吃的脂肪
you shouldn't is converted into, like, a red oil.
被轉化成了 像是一種紅色的油
Not particularly nice.
并不怎么美觀
And the whole of the time I was on the trial,
在整個參與實驗的時間里
the stools were not what you would be used to,
大便都不是通常的樣子
if that's the right way to put it.
這樣描述比較準確吧
Sue found that she had to stick to a
蘇發現她必須堅持
really low-fat diet and could never afford to let it slip.
真正的低脂肪飲食 并且永遠也不能改變
But on holiday - obviously other people cooking for you
但在休假中 必然要吃別人給你做的飯
and you're not able to look at what you're eating
你不能控制進食的種類時
this had an extreme effect.
這的確相當有效
We were in this shop and it wasn't particularly nice.
這種狀態 并不是很美妙
And I must stress to people,
我必須要強調一下
if you do take the drug, watch out.
如果你要吃這種藥 就要小心
And that's the key to the way the drug works.
這是藥物起作用的關鍵
Its slimming effects could
它的減肥效果可能
largely be the result of aversion therapy.
是基于一種厭食療法
The diarrhoea can be so
這種腹瀉可能很不舒服
unpleasant that patients don't dare to eat fat.
所以病人不敢去吃脂肪了
Not everyone would have the willpower Xenical demanded
有些人沒有服用賽尼可減肥所需的意志力
to avoid the heavy penalty for slipping off the wagon.
始終注意飲食 避免暴食帶來的懲罰