湯姆•鮑格朗從2005年開始主持ABC著名歌舞真人秀《與星共舞》。此次訪談他將談論最新一期節目及節目幕后的故事。My most memorable moment from Dancing with the Stars are, I think anytime when an Osman faints at your feet.
《與星共舞》中令我最難忘的時刻是我認為任何時候一位奧斯曼暈倒在你的腳邊。
I think that that sticks to your mind, so that's probably the most memorable moment, that sudden rush of air and bang, right next to me.
我認為那會一直停留在你的腦海中,所以這也許是我最難忘的時刻, 我旁邊突然涌入的空氣和爆炸。
Who’s the biggest surprise dancer?
這位最令人驚訝的舞蹈家是誰?
The one who, I have to be honest with you,
這位人士,我要對你誠實,
I didn't expect much from and I ended up I really like this guy,
我沒有期望太多,最后我真的很喜歡這個人,
I wasn't a big fun beforehand, Jerry Springer,
我不想搞出大的樂趣,杰瑞?施普林格,
he was and he did a waltz for his daughter,
他為女兒跳華爾茲,
because he wanted to dance that at her wedding,
因為他想在她的婚禮上跳舞,
it's one of the sweetest moment from the most unlikely source I thought at the time, but it's a big match.
我想當時這是一種不太可能的最甜蜜的時刻,但這是大事件。
What goes on behind the scenes that viewers never see?
幕后發生了些什么,觀眾永遠不會看到嗎?
Well, up until show time we are all naked.
好吧,直到節目時間我們都是赤果果的。
What’s your favorite type of dance?
你最喜歡什么類型的舞蹈?
The naked dance is really, the pre-show naked dance is, kids, you gotta get a tape of that.
裸體舞蹈真的,節目前裸體舞蹈非常,孩子們,你們必須得看看才能明白。
Do you give advice to the dancers?
你給舞者們建議嗎?
Yes, I do, and they ignore it, and that's why they are doing it so well.
是的,我有過,但他們忽略,這就是為什么他們做得那么好的原因。
If you could be teamed up with one of the dancers, who would it be?
如果你可以與一名舞者共舞,那位幸運兒會是誰呢?
I prefer to be teamed up with several, maybe Pita and Shara and Kim and Karina, and, you know, pretty much all of them at once.
我喜歡的有幾人,也許皮塔,薩拉,金姆和卡琳娜,你知道,最好是所有人。
What are you looking forward to this season?
你對這一賽季有何期待?
I think it's going to be a return to what really has made the show so much fun to watch in past seasons,
我認為這將是一個過去的回歸,這個節目會真正非常有趣,
a bunch of people way out of their comfort zone having breakdowns for you the American public.
一群人為你們美國公眾走出他們自己的天地。