This is the Dickens' world in Kent, a vast tourist attraction built to take visitors inside the novels of Charles Dickens.
這是狄更斯在肯特郡的世界,一處聲名顯赫的旅游景點,帶領游客們進入查爾斯·狄更斯的小說當中。
Hello!
你好!
Hello! How are you?
你好!你好嗎?
I'm good. Thank you. Who are you? And you are here all the time?
我很好。謝謝你!你是誰?你所有的時間都在這里嗎?
I'm Christopher Cober at your services, sir.
很高興為您服務,先生,我是克里斯托弗·可貝爾。
Are you Mr. Cober?
你是可貝爾先生嗎?
Right, Very good to meet you here.
是的,非常高興見到你在這里。
And you are?
你是誰?
Hello, sir. I'm Nancy.
你好,先生。我叫南希。
Are you Nancy? Aren't you dead?
你是南希?你不是死了嗎?
That's our famous Great Expectation Boat Ride.
這是我們著名的遠大前程船的旅行。
Great Expectation Boat Ride?
遠大前程船的旅行?
Indeed.
的確如此。
OK. Have you got the Artful Dodgers? Have you got that?
好的。你得到霧都孤兒們了嗎?你明白我的意思嗎?
Artful Dodgers?.
霧都孤兒們?
May I come through?
我可以來嗎?
You may, sir.
可以,先生。
Fantastic. Thank you very much. Just get in here.
太奇妙的。非常感謝你。到這里來。
But surely, there's more to Dickens than this, more than just a designer logo attached to television costume dramas and West End shows about street urchins.
但可以肯定的是,對于狄更斯而言不僅僅是這些,不僅僅是一個品牌標識連接到電視古裝片和關于流浪兒的的西部節目。