50. Ok, he's unconscious, he's not breathing?
50歲。好吧,他已經無意識,他沒有呼吸了?
Yes, he's not breathing, sir.
是的,他沒有呼吸,先生。
We're already on our way, did anybody see him?
我們已經在路上,有人看著他嗎?
Yes, we have a personal doctor here with him sir.
是的,我們有一位私人醫生陪著他。
Oh, you have a doctor there?
哦,你們那里有個醫生?
Yes, but he's not responding to anything?
是的,但是他有什么反應嗎?
Did anybody witness what happened?
有人看到發生的事情么?
No, just the doctor, sir. The doctor is the only one here.
沒有,只是醫生,先生。醫生是唯一一個在這里的人。
Ok, so the doctor see what happened?
好,所以醫生看到發生了什么事?
Doctor. Did you see what happened, sir? Sir, if you can please.
醫生。你有沒有看到發生什么事,先生?先生,如果你看到的話請說話。
We're on our way, we're on our way.
我們正在路上,我們正在路上。
Thank you sir, thank you.
謝謝你先生,謝謝你。
Ok, sir.
好的,先生。
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
I arrived at the hospital and the lady came out maybe 20 minutes later,
我到達醫院時,這位女士在大約20分鐘后出來,
a nurse, I stood up, she said, who are you?
一位護士,我站了起來,她問:你是誰?