奧普拉專訪人氣歌手蕾哈娜,她們談了很多,提及與前男友Chris Brown(克里斯.布朗)的分手事件,蕾哈娜忍不住哭起來,因為前男友對其使用暴力。首部由她參演的好萊塢科幻戰爭大片《戰艦》(Battleship)已于今年5月全球上映,蕾哈娜在其中扮演一名女海軍,這是她首次觸電。
I lost my best friend like everything I knew, Switched, switched in a day and I couldn't control that.
我失去了我熟知一切的最好的朋友,物是人非,在短短的一天中物是人非,我無法控制自己。
So I had to do with that and that's not, that's not easy for me to understand and ,interpret.
所以我不得不那樣做,不是這樣的,那非常不容易,我無法了解及解釋。
And as it's, it's not easier to interpret on camera.
而隨著事情的發生,在鏡頭前也不是很容易就能解釋清楚的。
Not while the world's watching.
而且在全世界范圍內也并沒有引起軒然大波。
So it's hard for me even to pay attention to my minds and everything helps because it now became a circus and I felt protective like.
所以對我來說甚至很難集中注意力而且一切都在幫助我,因為它現在成為了一個圈子,我覺得像是在保護我自己。
I felt like the only person they hate right now is him.
我覺得他現在是人們唯一討厭的人。
It was a weird confusing space to be in because as angry as I was, as angry, hurt and betrayed.
這是一種奇怪的令人困惑的感覺,因為盡管我憤怒,受到傷害和背叛。
I just felt like he made a mistake because he needed help.
但我還是覺得他只是犯了一個錯誤,因為他需要幫助。
And like who's gonna help him.
而且就像別人會幫助他一樣。
Nobody's gonna to say he needs help.
但沒有人會說他需要幫助。
Everybody's gonna to say he's a monster with, without looking at the source.Yeah.
每個人都會說他是一個怪獸,而沒有看到根源。
I was more concerned about him.
但我更關心他。
注:聽力文本來源于普特
可可原創,未經許可請勿轉載