喬納·希爾專訪,他2004年在《我愛哈克比》出演配角,之后打入賈德?阿帕圖的“幫派”,在《超級壞》等片中,一舉成名。2012年由于在《點球成金》中的精彩表演,被提名為第84屆奧斯卡最佳男配角。今天的專訪他稱自己的祖母對馬丁.斯科塞斯不滿意,理由很簡單,很可愛的老太太。
It's crazy that you get out all these amazing parts and I would tell my family so.
這太瘋狂了,你飾演過的角色都有這些令人驚嘆的部分,而我會告訴我的家人。
But, but the good parts you're playing these awful people.
但是,但是你扮演這些好的地方的卻都是可怕的人。
Oh, yeah.That's like in the drama you play these bad guys.
哦,是的。就像在劇中你扮演的這些壞蛋。
Some are playing clansmen and then I play a drug-addicted, cooked Wall Street guy in Martin Scorsese's movie.
一些人在扮演族人,然后我扮演一個癮君子,在馬丁·斯科塞斯的電影中是個混混。
And I then think they have some to play the devil one pretty much that I'm running out of that.
然后我想他們有一些人扮演魔鬼,其中一人氣質非凡,我根本比不上。
So I called my grandma and I said listen, nanny, I guessed what I got a cast in the new Martin Scosese's movie.
所以我打電話給我奶奶,我說,聽著,奶奶,我猜自己在馬丁的新電影中得到了一個角色。
And she's like, that is amazing.
而且就像她一樣,令人吃驚。
I am so happy for you and I'm like this she said what you'd play.
我為你感到高興,我就像她說的那樣,這是你要出演的角色。
And I'm like I play a drug-addicted stockbroker who has cheated people a lot of money and she was quiet for seconds because I don't like that.
而且我喜扮演一位癮君子經紀人,騙了很多人的錢,但她安靜了幾秒鐘,我不是很喜歡。
Yeah.And then I say, nanny what do you mean what you said?
是的。然后我說,奶奶,你這是什么意思?
I don't like it and I said what do you want to do?
我不喜歡它,我說你想感什么?
She says I'll tell you should do, you, you march over to Mr. Scorsese, and you say Mr. Scorsese,
她說我告訴你應該做的事情,你去找斯科塞斯,你要對斯科塞斯說,
I'd like a different part in the film.
我想要一個不同的電影。
If you can get a part for me.
如果你能給我其中一個部分。
While I'm getting in there.
而我要在那里出演角色。
注:聽力文本來源于普特
可可原創,未經許可請勿轉載