由于在艾美獎得主《發展受阻》中的優異表現,貝特曼不僅受到電視觀眾的好評,還很快就獲得了電影業的注意。2006年底《發展受阻》停拍后,貝特曼立刻成為劇情片市場的搶手男演員。在環球公司出品的由喬•卡納汗執導的《嗆煙高手》中,貝特曼呈現了非常引人注目的演技。之后貝特曼又與賈米•福克斯、克里斯•庫珀、詹妮弗•加納爾在彼得•博格的動作片《改朝換代》中合作。本期做客的他要談談新戲《互換身體》中的帥哥瑞安雷諾茲有趣的拍攝趣聞……
Give yourself a brain damage view, lost in the desert, helpless dumb,
想象自己的腦部受到傷害,在沙漠中迷失方向,無人幫助,
don't know the direction,
不知道方向,
never take initiative,
從不采取主動,
never strike on your own and never it on the planet. Why?
從不自己奮發,好像不曾在這個星球上。為什么?
Because you are a brain damage fool.
因為你是一個腦損傷的傻瓜。
You are lost in the damn desert!
你迷失在這該死的沙漠中!
In the movie, it looks like you guys actually like each other.
在這部電影中,看起來你們實際上喜歡對方。
Well, we are actors.
嗯,我們是演員。
That son of bitch, is euh, well don’t get me started on him, but the film is great.
那個狗娘養的,恩,別讓我開始談他,但是這部電影非常偉大。
Did you hang out with each other to learn how to be in each other's bodies in it?
你有沒有跟對方一起出去,學習如何在電影中的那些身體接觸?
No, we've been friends for about 15 years.
沒有,我們已經是有15年交情的好朋友。
And of course now, we are now even tighter friends having worked together.
當然了,我們現在一起工作,友情更為牢固。
It could have been the other way around.
而這可能是相反的。
It could have been. You are right.
它可能是。你是對的。
A lot of relationships are ruined on the step.
很多友誼都是因此而荒廢。
But no. Ours is a...
但是沒有。我們的是一個…
My wife keeps saying let’s just move him in.
我妻子一直說讓我們只要把他。
But I don't take that because we are such good friends.
但我不認為這是因為我們是很要好的朋友。
The euh, you know, we decided earlier it would be a mistake to do impressions on one another which some people might say that's what you are supposed to do,
恩,你知道,我們早些時候的決定這將是一個錯誤的印象,有些人可能會說這是你該做的,
the bodyswapping thing. But A, we are not talented enough to pull that off,
搖擺身體之類的事情。但是,首先,我們沒有有足夠的天賦把這些取消,
B, it would distract from what is so funny about the film which is the situations.
其次,它將分散電影中有趣的部分。
You know the script the dialogue.
你知道劇本和對話。
If you were an audience member, thinking oh you really have that tick Ryan down or his walk or whatever.
如果你是一個觀眾成員,思考你真的會讓雷恩下來。
That’s, we are not doing a drama.
那是,我們不是在演一出戲。
So I am basically doing my version of an idiot and he is doing his version of a straight guy.
所以我基本上是在扮演自己版本的白癡,他在演他的版本的一個正直的人。
And for the majority of the film I am the idiot.
大多數的電影中我都是白癡。
That's what looks on the first 10 pages when we started our original character and switch us.
這就是看起來在前10頁我們開始的時候,我們要進行原來的角色轉換。
But while you are working on this and putting this on screen and doing the scenes,
但在這項工作中,當出現在屏幕上開始表演的時候,
is there competitiveness?
存在有競爭力?
Does any of that come up or is this just pure good nature fun that happens while you are making a movie?
你正在拍攝一部電影會帶給你那種或者只是單純的自然使然樂趣嗎?
Did I keep a score card of how many scenes we suck, man.
哦,伙計,我可沒有留著個積分卡,上面記錄著多少場景讓我們感到惡心。
Yeah, really, because you know come on.
是啊,真的,因為你了解,來吧。
He lost. But we cut around him .
他迷失了。但我們就在他周圍。
We got plenty usable stuff for him.
我們給他很多可用的東西。
I think he is still pretty much in the movie.
我認為他對這部電影仍然做的相當多。
Just enough to trigger and things like that keep his health benefits up.
只是足夠多能夠讓他的健康受益更多。
He'll do fine.
他將做的很好。
注:聽力文本來源于普特