I am the kind-of person that if I was struggling financially,
我是那種如果在財政問題上苦苦掙扎的人,
luckily I have been lucky and I am not struggling financially,
幸運的是我曾經非常幸運,我不用在財政問題上苦苦掙扎,
but if I was the kind-of person struggling financially and I saw somebody who wasn't,
但是如果我是那種在財政問題上苦苦掙扎的人并且我看到別人沒有這樣做,
I would be more than happy to sail them for doing their fair share.
我將非常樂意給他們忠告。
I would say wait a minute, look at me,
我想說的是等一下,看看我,
I am struggling, why aren't you guys who aren't struggling.
我在掙扎,為什么你們這些人沒有掙扎。
I'm always looking to blame somebody.
我總想責怪別人。
So that's... Why, is it automatic, is that human nature?
所以那是…為什么,這是自然的,這是人類的本性嗎?
Not really, I mean, one of the best things about American is we don't really resent other people success,
也不盡然,我的意思是,對于美國人而言最好的事情之一是我們真的不怨恨別人的成功,
but there is two issues...
但有兩個問題…
What about Llano?
利亞諾呢?
There is a exception to every rule.
每一個規則都有例外。
Yeah, I would say what you said.
是的,我想說的就是你所說的。
注:聽力文本來源于普特