朱莉婭.路易斯.德利法斯,生于1961年1月13日,美國女演員,獲得過金球獎,有14次獲得其他獎項(2次艾美獎)及20次提名 。代表作品有《宋飛正傳》;《俏媽新上路》 。今天的訪談中,她說自己沒法靠近第一夫人米歇爾奧巴馬,但還是與她“合照”了,到底是怎么回事呢?
There is a picture of you and current first lady.
有一張你和當前第一夫人的照片。
Oh, yes, would you like to, I need
哦,是的,你想,我需要它。
This is the strangest picture I had ever seen.
這是我見過的最奇怪的照片。
But these is a backstory to it.Alright.
但這后面是有故事的。好吧。
I love Michelle. Are you comfortable?
我喜歡米歇爾。你感到舒服嗎?
No, not really.
不,不是如此。Yeah. I love Michelle Obama. Ok, I am crazy.
是啊。我喜歡米歇爾•奧巴馬。好吧,我瘋了。
I am crazy about her. Because who would not be?
我對她著迷了。因為誰不為她著迷呢?
And I have to tell you I never actually been invited to The White House which I am appalled by.
我必須告訴你,我從來沒有真正被邀請到白宮,我感到非常震驚。
I did have a great opportunity to go to The White House correspondent dinner one year.
有一年我得到一個很好去白宮記者晚餐會的機會。
In the, at the correspondent dinner, I do not, the president correspondent and the president and the first lady sit up at the day.
在記者晚餐上,記者主席和總統和第一夫人在那天出現。
And there is a rope in front of them.
在他們前面有一條繩子。
And I really want to meet her, but I could not get to her,
我真想要去見她,但我無法接近她,
so I need to stand in front of the rope but I have a friend to take a picture, right?
所以我要站在繩子前,但我擔心有朋友來拍照片,對嗎?
So it's me but if you look carefully, you can see.
所以這是我,但如果你仔細觀察,你就能看到了。
Sorry , I would not show this.Really?
對不起,我不會展示這個,真的嗎?
Well, it's bizarre.Due to here. Right there.
嗯,真的不可思議。由于在這里。就在那兒。
You can see there is Michelle and she is waving to me at the back,
你可以看到米歇爾,她在我的后面揮手致意,
Look at that.And the funny thing about that, Tuson,
看看這個。圖森,非常有意思,
I took it and she said:"Did you get it?" She is yelling across
我拿著它,然后她說:“你拿到了嗎?”她大喊著問。
Yeah, I think I get it. You want me to send it to you, what 's your address.She goes, " 1600 Pennsylvania... "
是的,我想我拿到了。你想讓我把它寄給你,你的地址是哪里。她說:“賓夕法尼亞州1600…“
That's right.That's fun.
好的。很有趣。
And, but that picture suggests that seconds later the secret service took you out.Yeah.
但這張照片暗示著幾秒鐘之后秘密人員將你帶出去了。
That is what it looks like.It's us.
就是這樣。這是我們。
I am alright don't belong. Take my picture and then you are in cops they push your head near the back bar.
我已經不屬于這里了。幫我拿著照片,之后你就處于警察的包圍,他們按著你的頭去到后巷。
But I got the picture.
但我拿到了照片。
注:聽力文本來源于普特