相關專題:
ACT I
What are you doing? 你在干什么?
I think I've got them. 我想我已經拍齊了。
You think you've got what? 你想你已經拍齊了什么?
Performing arts--performing arts centers. 表演藝術---表演藝術中心。
I think I've got them all, but I'm not sure. 我想我都已經拍齊了,但我不能肯定。
I think you have got it, Richard. 我想你已完成了,Richard。
Lincoln Center, home of the Metropolitan Opera, 林肯中心,大都會歌劇,
the New York City Ballet, the New York Philharmonic. 紐約市芭蕾舞團,紐約愛樂大本營。
Shubert Alley, center of the theater on Broadway. Shubert Alley,百老匯大劇院中心。
And Carnegie Hall. 還有卡奈基音樂廳。 ??
And the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington. 還有位于華盛頓的肯尼迪表演藝術中心。
And the Music Center in Los Angeles. 還有位于洛杉磯的的音樂中心。
And the others. I do have it all. 還有其他的。我確實拍齊了。
You have been working on this for some time, Richard. 你從事這工作已有一段時間了,Richard。
I'm glad you feel you've finally put it all together. 我很高興你終于就緒了。
What now? 下一步呢?
Now for the hard part. 現在到了最難的部分。
Oh, you think you're going to have a hard time 你認為需要大費周折
getting the album published? 才能讓攝影集出版?
Well, it won't be easy. 嗯,不很容易。
So, what do you think you're going to do? 那么你打算怎么辦?
Does the name Harvey Carlson ring a bell? 對Harvey Carlson這個名字有印象嗎?
Oh, yes! Harvey Carlson! I remember. 噢,是的!Harvey Carlson!我記得。
He said I should call him. 他說我可以打電話給他。
He's the publisher of the Carlson Publishing Company. 他是Carlson出版公司的出版商。
He said they need a new book of photographs, 他說他公司需要一本新的攝影集。
and he really liked my concept. 而且他真的喜歡我的想法。
So, why don't you call him in the morning? 那么你為何明天早上不打個電話給他?
Do you think I have enough to show him? 你覺得我有足夠的照片給他看嗎?
I've been through every section with you, Richard. 我和你一起檢視過每個部分,Richard。
It's quite complete. 已經相當齊全了。
And now that you're satisfied with the performing arts section, 而且既然你對表演藝術這部分很滿意,
I think you should show it to Mr. Carlson. 我覺得你應該給Carlson先生看看。
You're right. My Family Album, U.S.A. feels right. 說的對。我的走遍美國不賴。