相關專題:
ACT III
Don't tell me. 別告訴我。
Please don't tell me. 請先別告訴我。
I recognize you ... 我認得你……
Oh, don't be silly, Arnie. 噢,別傻了,Arnie。
Of course you recognize him. 你當然認得他。
Except for the beard, he hasn't changed in fifty years. 除了胡須他五十年來沒有變。
It's Malcolm Stewart! 他是Malcolm Stewart!
I know it's Malcolm Stewart. 我就知道是Malcolm Stewart。
You haven't changed much in fifty years. 你五十年來沒有什么變化。
Peggy--Peggy Pendleton! Peggy---Peggy Pendleton!
You're Peggy Pendleton! 是Peggy Pendleton!
Who am I, you old rascal? 我是誰,你這個老玩童?
You don't recognize me, do you? 你不認識我了,是嗎?
I know who you are. 我知道你是誰。
You're Arnold Franklin! 你是Arnold Franklin!
I know who you are! 我知道你是誰!
You look wonderful, Malcolm! 你看起來好得很Malcolm!
Sit down. Sit down. 請坐。請坐吧。
Pete isn't home. Pete不在家。
Really? 真的嗎?
No. He left a note on the door 是的。他留了一張條子在門外。
saying he was going to the railroad station 說他要去火車站
to pick up a surprise. 接一個意外驚喜回來。
He's so funny. 他喜歡開玩笑。
Always full of surprises, 總是出人意料。
even fifty years later. 五十年之后還是這樣。
The two of you look unbelievable! 你們倆看起來簡直讓人難以置信。
How's your family? 你的家人好嗎?
Oh, I was sorry 噢,我很難過
to hear about your wife having passed away. 聽到你太太去世的消息。
Yes. About four years ago. 是的,大約四年前走的。
And you're living with your children now? In New York? 你現在跟你的孩子們一起住在New York,對嗎?
Pete wrote us and told us. Pete寫信告訴我們的。
Yup. 是的。
Retired and moved to New York 我退休了,搬到 New York。
to live with my son and his family. 和我兒子和他的家人住在一起。
By the way, 順便問一聲,
what do you think this big surprise is? 你認為這一件大驚喜會是什么?
It could be most anything, knowing Pete. 任何事情都可能,你是知道Pete的。
Hey, that must be Pete! 嗨,那一定是Pete!
Now we'll find out about the surprise. 現在我們可以知道是什么樣的驚喜了.
So good to see you all! 看到你們大家真高興。
Oh, Pete, Pete! 噢,Pete,Pete !
Oh, it's so good to see you! 噢,看到你真是太好了!
Remember Lillian? 還記得Lillian?
I remember all of you. 我記得你們各位。
You haven't changed a bit. 你們一點都沒有變。
Lillian! Oh, my gosh! Lillian ,噢,我的天啦!
Lillian Winters. Lillian Winters。
We were together in the Thursday night drama society. 我們過去總在星期四晚上的話劇社聚會。
Remember me, Malcolm? 還記得我嗎,Malcolm?
Oh, beautiful as ever, Lillian. 噢,還像以前一樣漂亮,Lillian。
How's Donald? Donald,怎么樣?
That's OK, Malcolm. 沒有關系,Malcolm。
Donald passed away a couple of years ago. Donald幾年前去世了。
Sorry to hear that, Lillian. 很遺憾聽到這個消息,Lillian。
Oh, I'm so sorry. 噢,我真難過。
I would not have missed this get-together for the world! 世界上任何事情都阻止不了我來參加這次聚會。
And your little surprise, Pete? 你的小驚喜呢,Pete?
You really surprised me 你已經夠讓人驚喜了
by having us all come together. 使我們聚在一起。
You don't know what the surprise is yet? 你們還不知道這個驚喜是什么?
Come on! 過來!
We'll tell you the big surprise. 我來告訴你們這個大驚喜!
I've invited you here for the weekend to help celebrate. 我邀請你們到這兒來一起渡過周末幫我慶祝。