Scrooge. Yes; love is better than sixpences.
斯克魯奇:是的,愛勝過六便士。
A kind heart is better than sixpences.
心地善良勝過六便士。
It is better than all the riches in the world.
它比世上所有的財富都好。
Tell me! Will Tiny Tim live?
告訴我!小提姆會活下來嗎?
Fairy. Tell me! Will you take my Christmas gift?
圣誕仙女:告訴我!你愿意接受我的圣誕禮物嗎?
Will you change your hard heart for a kind one?
你愿意把你的鐵石心腸換做善良之心嗎?
Scrooge. (Eagerly.) I will try! I will try!
斯克魯奇:(急切地。)我愿意嘗試!我愿意嘗試!
Fairy. Then Tiny Tim will live, because you will help him.
圣誕仙女:這樣的話,小提姆就會活下來,因為你會幫助他。
Scrooge. (Quickly and eagerly.) I will raise Bob Cratchit's wages!
斯克魯奇:(迅速而急切地!)我要給鮑勃·克拉特基特漲工資!
I'll pay him every sixpence he earns.
我要把他掙的每個六便士銀幣都給他。
I'll send him the biggest turkey in London for his Christmas dinner.
我要把倫敦最大的火雞送給他做圣誕晚餐。
I saw one today. It was twice as big as Tiny Tim.
我今天看到一只,它的個頭是小提姆的兩倍。
I'll send that one!
我要把那只送去!
(He laughs and waves his spoon joyfully.)
(他笑著,高興地揮動著勺子。)
And I'll send Tiny Tim to the country for better air.
我會把小提姆送到鄉下呼吸新鮮空氣。
He shall have fresh milk and cream and eggs!
他應該喝鮮奶,吃奶油和雞蛋!
Yes, and Martha shall go with him to take care of him, and to have a rest! Hurrah! Hurrah!
是的,瑪莎要一起去,去照顧他,也是去休息一下!好哇!好哇!
(Waves spoon.) Oh, I have been foolish, but I have learned a lesson.
(揮動著勺子)哦,我一直很愚蠢,但我已經吸取了教訓。
(He turns to the Fairy.) A Merry Christmas to you!
(他轉向圣誕仙女。)祝你圣誕快樂!
A Merry Christmas to everybody!
祝大家圣誕快樂!
A Happy New Year to all the world!
祝所有人新年快樂!