FOUR-LEAF CLOVERS
幸運草
Ella Higginson
作者:艾拉·希金森
I know a place where the sun is like gold,
我知道一個地方,那里的太陽像金子,
And the cherry blossoms burst with snow;
櫻花伴雪盛開;
And down underneath is the loveliest nook,
下面是最可愛的角落,
Where the four-leaf clovers grow.
正是四葉草生長的地方。
One leaf is for hope, and one is for faith.
一片葉子代表希望,一片葉子代表信念。
And one is for love, you know;
你知道還有一片葉子代表愛;
But God put another in for luck—
但是上天多安排了一片葉子代表幸運——
If you search, you will find where they grow.
如果你去尋找,你會找到。
But you must have hope, and you must have faith;
但你必須充滿希望和信心;
You must love and be strong; and so.
你必須愛意滿滿、堅忍不拔;
If you work, if you wait, you will find the place
如果你尋找、等待,那么你會找到
Where the four-leaf clovers grow.
四葉草生長的地方。