pot
鍋
Hey Emily, you wanna hear something interesring?
嗨,艾米麗,你想聽有意思的東西嗎?
Shoot
說吧
Tell Laura I love her.
告訴勞拉我愛她。
Tell Laura I need her.
告訴勞拉我需要她。
Tell Laura not to cry.
告訴勞拉不要哭泣。
My love for her will never die.
我對她的愛至死不渝。
Are you smoking pot or something?
你吃錯藥了還是怎么回事?
go to pot
墮落,退化,沒有好下場
Nelson has really let himself go to pot since eve dumped him.
尼爾森自從被伊娃甩了之后就開始徹底頹廢。
He needs someone to wake him up before it's too late.
得有人讓他趕快清醒一下,不然就太晚了。
the pot calling the kettle black
五十步笑百步
Sandra is such a Iiar!
珊德拉真是個大話精!
No offense,but that's like the pot calling the kettle black.
無意冒犯,不過你這是五十步笑百步哦。
What are you talking about? I'm not a liar!
你說什么呀?我才不撒謊呢。
Then why do you keep telling people you are 23?
那為什么你總跟別人說你23歲啊?
You know well that you are actually 26.
你很清楚自己其實已經26歲了。