Hey, I can't find any of the instructions on here for our coffeemaker.
我在網上找不到我們咖啡機的使用說明書啊。
In fairness, I haven't been looking.
也不怪它,我壓根沒找。
I got sidetracked by this buzzfeed list of misspelled tattoos.
我被網上一個"刺青寫錯字"合集的帖子給吸引住了。
This girl got "You go grill" on her neck.
有個女孩刺脖子上次了"妹子燒烤"。
She must really like to cook outside. Did you put yourself in a time-out?
她一定是很喜歡在外面煮東西。你罰自己罰站面壁思過嗎?
No, I'm looking for Sophie. She's not upstairs.
我在蹲點等蘇菲。她不在樓上。
Look, this is a long way to go to get something for free.
為了拿免費東西,這代價也太大了。
I was happy to walk into Sears and stuff a cappuccino machine down my pants.
我很樂意去百貨公司里把咖啡機藏到我褲子里偷出來呢。
I'm not doing it for the free cappuccino machine.
我不是為了免費拿咖啡機才這樣。
I'm doing it for the money we'll make from the free cappuccino machine.
我是為了免費咖啡機能為我們賺到的錢才這么大費周章。
And maybe to help Oleg and Sophie get back together. You know, it's a page out of Shakespeare, and I'm Puck.
順便幫奧列格與蘇菲復合嘛。就像莎士比亞書中的故事,我就是帕克。
Puck from The Real world?
《真實世界》里的帕克嗎?
Am I the only one who's read a book?
我是唯一讀過書的人嗎?