Oh, here she is. I'll do the talking. It's kind of in my wheelhouse.
她來了。我來負責套話吧。這方面算是我的強項。
You have a wheelhouse, and we're living in this dump?
你有個房子,我們為啥要住在這垃圾堆里?
Morning, Sophie.
早安啊,蘇菲。
You caught me. I'm doing the walk of shame.
被你抓個正著。我現在是炮后羞愧地走回家。
You know what that means, right? I was having sex all night with a stranger.
你們懂意思的吧?我昨晚跟一個陌生人"大戰"了一宿。
I had sex with a guy all night once. At least that's what he said. I fell asleep at 10:00.
我也跟個男的床戰一宿過。反正他是這么說的。我十點就睡著了。
Sophie, come in. We wanted to ask you something kind of important.
蘇菲,進來吧。我們想問你一件要緊事。
Oh, okay. Well, I'll tell you. I don't think you're gonna make it in the cupcake business.
好。好吧,那我就說了。我覺得你的小蛋糕生意不會成功。
Not what the psychic in the subway told me, but duly noted.
地鐵站的靈媒跟你說的相反,但我會銘記在心的。
Actually, it's more of a personal question.
其實是想問你個更私人的問題。
Oh, okay. Well, I personally don't think you're gonna make it in the cupcake business.
行。我個人認為你的小蛋糕生意不會成功。
No, the question is about Oleg.
這問題跟奧列格有關。
Oh, yeah, he agrees with me.
他也同意我這么說呢。
God's sakes, just tell her before she tells us we're gonna wind up in some disgusting apartment, hiding from our pimp.
求你了,就直說吧,免得等會她開始描述我們以后會躲在某個爛公寓,躲我們鴇母的未來。
Okay, okay, Sophie. Do you ever think about getting back together with oleg?
好啦好啦,蘇菲。你有想過跟奧列格復合嗎?
Oh, God, no. I'd rather accidently have sex again with my cousin.
天啊,當然沒有。我寧愿再發生次意外跟親戚做愛的慘事呢。
I hate when that happens.
我可討厭碰到這情況了。
Why, did... did he ask about me?
干嘛問...他問我的事了嗎?
Oh, no, no. I was just wondering. He never even mentions you.
沒有啦 我就自己好奇。他從來沒提過你。
Oh, good. 'Cause I moved on, baby.
那就好。因為姐已經不再留戀他了,寶貝。
Oh, no. No, I... I left my Spanx on that Staten Island stoop.
慘了。慘了,我...我把我的塑身衣忘在斯塔頓島了。
And they're the good ones, you know, with the pee hole in them.
是好的那套呢,你懂吧,有尿洞的那種。
I gotta go grab 'em. All right. Bye-bye.
我得去拿回來。好了,再見。