日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第三季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第50期:奧列格遭受打擊

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Caroline, I know this might not be a good time. I heard about your recent clambake.

卡洛琳,我知道現在時機可能不好。我聽說你的"烤鮑魚"事件了。
But what did Sophie say?
但我想知道蘇菲怎么說?
I'm sorry, Oleg. Sophie's moved on. She's seeing other men.
抱歉,奧列格。蘇菲對你已不再留戀。她現在跟其他男人約會。
Yeah, but not in your neighborhood.
對,但不是在你的那一區。
She's classy. She had the decency to do it on a stoop in Staten Island.
她很會"做"。她很尊重地跑到斯塔頓島的一個小門廊"做"。
She went to the island without me? We were going to travel the world together.
她居然沒叫上我,自己去那個島?我們說好要一起環游世界的。
Oleg... Oleg, are you crying?
奧列格...奧列格,你是在哭嗎?
No, I have a booger situation.
不,我只是鼻屎太多堵得慌。
Says the man who cooks the food.
此話出自我們餐廳大廚之口。
Hey, what's this area back there?
那里面是什么地方?
Uh, it's our closet, why?
那是我們的衣櫥,怎么了?
I should check it out. I'm always looking for places to have sex with women who are not Sophie.
我應該進去看看。我一直在找地方,能讓我帶不是蘇菲的女人去做愛。

打工姐妹花第三季

Is Oleg in here? I thought I smelled him. That delicious mix of man and butter.

奧列格在這里嗎?我聞到他的體香了。男人味和奶油混合在一起的香味。
Oleg's in the closet.
奧列格在"柜里"呢。
Oh, honey, I could've told you that.
親愛的,你不說我也知道。
Really, luis, Oleg is straight. Wait till you see what happens when I place an order for a bone-in rib eye.
路易斯,奧列格真的是直男。等我下菜單的時候要一份"硬骨"肋眼牛排,你就知道了。
It's true. He shows us his penis every...
真的。他幾乎每天露鳥都給我們看...
Ah-ah-ah-ah, boundaries, girls, boundaries. So is it a nice one?
底線啊,姑娘們,底線。那他那只是神雕嗎?
Well, it did open a door for me once.
他的"雕兄"有次還幫我開門了呢。
Hey, Luis, maybe you can help us. Since you're a lifer, you have to know how to work this thing.
路易斯,或許你能幫我們個忙。你是個生活家,你肯定知道這咖啡機要怎么操作。
No, no, no, no, no, no, I work for a diner. I don't work for you. Don't bring me into your drama.
不,不可能,我是為餐廳工作。又不是為你倆工作。別把我牽扯進你們的事里
Oh, I have to get this. It's my mother. She's on death watch.
我得接下電話。是我媽,她在守靈。
But we used to have the same machine when I worked at Starbucks.
但我在星巴克工作時用的咖啡機跟這臺一樣。
Mami, como esta su lou gehrig's?
媽咪,你還好嗎?
No, I am not working at Starbucks.
不,我才不去星巴克打工。
That's not what I was gonna say. Just for two hours.
我沒想要這么說呀。只是去打兩小時工而已嘛。
We can quit after we learn how to work this damn machine.
等我們學會怎么用之后就可以不干了。
Hey, I am not a quitter. I get fired. That's my wheelhouse.
老娘從不說撤就撤。老娘只能是被炒。這是我的強項。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
decency ['di:snsi]

想一想再看

n. 得體,禮貌,體面
(復數)decenci

 
rib [rib]

想一想再看

n. 肋骨,肋狀物
vt. 裝肋于,用肋狀物支

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 拷打| 新年大吉祁隆| 男同性恋免费视频| 体温单的绘制及图解| 鲫鱼汤怎么做好喝视频教程| 电视剧玫瑰的故事主演演员表| 黑太阳731在线观看| jaud1接口接什么| 视频 | vk| 斌子| 包青天开封奇案| 欲海情缘| a级在线| 抖音入口| 高档货| 职业目标评估| 电影《exotica》完整版观看| 吴雪雯| 常虹| 女孩们的周末| 管路通| 南来北往分集剧情| 我虽软弱了赞美诗歌| 非你不可西班牙正版| 人气生活曾经的辣妹动漫在线观看第二季| 四川地图旅游地图高清版大图| 11.27| 薛昊婧演过的电视剧| 罗丽星克莱尔电影妄想症| 烽火流金电视剧免费观看完整版| 林正英僵尸大全免费看| marie dee| 二手大棚钢管急卖2000元| 为奴12年| 春娇与志明电影| 情欲狂欢h版| 蜜桃成熟时在线| cctv神断狄仁杰第四部免费观看| 电影《埋葬巴斯托》| 发型图片女2024最新款式| 复仇女王 电视剧|