Hi, how can I help you? And by that, I mean, what's the least I can do to help you?
有何能為您效勞的?我是指,在最不費力的范圍內?
I'll have the burger with the fries.
我要來一份漢堡加薯條。
She'll have it with the salad.
把她的薯條換沙拉。
But I want the fries.
可是我想吃薯條。
Well, you want them, but you don't need them.
你想吃是一回事,但吃了會胖不健康。
Fine, the salad. I have to pee.
好吧,那就換成沙拉。我要去洗手間。
Hi, what's your name? David.
你好,你叫什么名字?大衛。
David, you should go.
大衛,你該滾了。
I'm sorry?
你什么意思?
You want her to have salad, she wants you to have hair. Neither one's gonna happen tonight.
你想她吃沙拉,她想你有頭發。今晚這兩件事都不會發生。
Yeah, it's not gonna work out between you and french fries. Oh, maybe it will for a week or a year.
你跟薯條妹不會有好結果的。或許能好個一周或一年。
Depends if she was molested as a kid.
如果兒時受虐過,就能忍比較久。
But one of these days, she's coming after you. Probably in the dark, probably with a knife.
但只要某天爆發了,她肯定跟你玩命。月黑風高夜,手里提著刀。
And she's gonna cut off one or both of your balls.
手起刀落,砍掉你一兩顆蛋蛋。
And you won't think a side of fries matters when you have zero balls.
到時你就不會介意她點薯條了,因為你已是沒蛋人。
She'll have the fries.
給她上薯條吧。
Yes, she will.
那是必須的。
Look at us. We saved another woman's dignity and another man's balls.
你看咱倆。守住了一個女人的尊嚴以及一個男人的蛋蛋。
Yeah, we're like Dr. Phil but more qualified.
我們就像是更合格版的菲爾醫生。