All right, you cluckers, you're about to get fed.
好吧 你們這些家伙 我才不怕你們呢
Arlo.
阿洛 - 嗯?
Come here. - Buck! What happened?
過來 - 巴克 這是怎么了
I came to help you with your chores. And then they attacked.
我打算過來幫你干活的 沒想到它們攻擊了我
You're gonna be okay. - Tell Momma I love her.
你會沒事的 - 告訴媽媽 我愛她
I see a light.
我看見一道白光
I'll go get help!
我去找人幫忙
You should see your face! - I should've known!
你真該看看你的表情 - 我早該知道的
Always got to mess me up. - Me?
你總是來捉弄我 - 我捉弄你
You mess up your chores and everyone else's.
你干的活兒一團糟 還凈給別人添麻煩
You're such a coward. - Buck!
真是個懦夫 - 巴克
I ain't a coward. And I'm gonna make my mark.
我才不是懦夫 我會打上標記的
Just like you, and Libby, and everyone!
就像你 還有莉比 像所有人那樣
You will, darling. You just need a little more time.
你會的 親愛的 只是你還需要點時間
Forget it. I didn't even want that dumb mark anyway.
算了 我再也不稀罕什么破標記了