Who is that?
誰在那
Hey, Eustice.
嗨 尤斯蒂斯
You stuck, little guy?
你被纏住了嗎 小家伙
Let me get that for you. You're free.
我來幫你 現在好啦
Hello, move. Go find your poppa and your...
去吧 去找你的爸爸和你的...
Momma!
媽媽
Whoa. The river's not something to mess around with there, Arlo.
哇哦 河邊可不是你能隨便過去玩的 阿洛
Be careful. What's the problem?
小心一點 怎么了
Poppa, Henrietta is the worst one in the coop!
爸爸 雞舍里的亨麗埃塔最壞了
Yesterday you said Footless Fran was the worst.
昨天你才說獨腳的弗蘭是最壞的
She's only got one foot.
她只有一只腳
You don't have to like 'em, Arlo. You just have to feed 'em.
你不用非得喜歡它們啊 阿洛 只要把它們喂飽就好了
That should do it.
那樣就行了
Now, this will keep them rotten critters from stealing our food
這樣 那些該死的野人就不能偷走我們的食物了
because I made this silo 100% critter-proof.
我建造的這個糧倉百分百能防住他們
Put your mark on there, Henry. You earned it.
印上你的標記吧 亨利 這是你應得的
- Yeah, Poppa, do it! Come on! - Yeah!
對啊 爸爸 快點快點
Only if your momma does it first.
那得你們的媽媽先來才行