If anyone's earned a mark around here, it's her.
如果說誰最有資格在這印上標記的 非她莫屬
Did you just put your mark higher than mine?
你是不是把標記印得比我的高了
What? No. It's just the angle you're looking at it.
啊 沒那回事 只是你的角度問題啦
The "angle," huh?
角度問題 嗯?
- Me too! My turn! - Me, me, me! My turn!
- 我也要 我也要 輪到我了 - 該我了
Now hold on. It's not that easy.
等一下 這可沒那么容易
You've got to earn your mark by doing something big.
你們得干出一番大事才能有資格留下標記
For something bigger than yourself.
超越自我的大事
Someday you'll all make your mark and I can't wait to see it.
總有一天 你們都會印上標記的 我期待那一天的到來
That is how you clear a field. Attaboy, Buck.
清理田地就得這樣 干得不錯 巴克
He'll figure it out. Be just fine.
他會找到辦法的 別擔心
Go on, Buck. You earned it.
來吧 巴克 這是你應得的
Good job, son.
太棒了 兒子
You've got it, Libby! Just a little bit more.
你能行的 莉比 還差一點就行了
Beautiful. - You earned your mark, sweetheart.
漂亮 你有資格作標記了 孩子