I got a new job for you tomorrow.
明天我會給你一個新的任務
That is if you still want to make your mark.
當然 如果你還想要標記的話
The dang wilderness critter's coming over the fence, eating our food,
那些可惡的野人會翻過籬笆 來偷吃我們的食物
and I've had it up to my snout.
我已經受夠了他們
If this keeps up, we won't have enough food to survive the winter.
如果長此以往 我們過冬的食物可就不夠了
That's why you are gonna catch that critter.
所以你得抓住那些壞蛋
Then along comes a critter...
只要那些野人來了
And this is how you're gonna finish the job.
最后 你只需一錘就能搞定
When that critter's taken care of,
你處理完那些野人之后
you'll put your mark on the silo right next to mine.
就可以在我的標記旁邊印上你自己的了
I'll take care of the critter, Poppa. It won't stand a chance.
我會解決掉野人的 爸爸 偷我們的食物 他想都別想