I looked for you at the bar.
我去酒吧找你了
Any luck on the job from?
找工作的事有什么進展嗎
Nothing.
沒有進展
Lieutenant Milliet says I should enlist.
米勒中尉說我應該去參軍
What for?
怎么說
Well I'm good at fighting, aren't I?
呃 我打架挺厲害的 是吧
Roulin's have always been that.
我們魯蘭家的人個個都厲害
The trick is to know what you're fighting for.
但訣竅在于 你要知道是在為什么而戰
Would you look at it?
你看天上
There's a whole other world up there.
上面簡直是另一個世界
Something we get to gaze upon but don't fully understand.
就擺在我們面前 但我們卻對其一無所知
It reminds me of him.
就像他一樣
It feels wrong
感覺真不好
all that life snuffed out because of a stupid accident.
他的人生就因為一個愚蠢的意外而戛然而止
I'm still wondering why he would cover for those boys.
我還在琢磨他為什么要包庇那些臭小子
What I'm wondering is
我想的是
if people will appreciate what he did.
不知道人們會不會對他的所作所為而心懷感激