In reading through Vincent's letters to Theo,
在文森特給提奧的信里
she came across this one.
她偶然發現了這個
It moved her so much, she copied it out and sent it to me.
她讀了深受感動 所以她抄了一份寄給了我
Why are you giving it to me?
為什么把它給我
It is from when he was starting out on his journey as an artist.
這是他踏上藝術的道路時寫的第一封信
Take it for your journey.
拿著吧 感謝你跑一趟
Thank you Dr. Gachet.
謝謝 加歇醫生
Armand Roulin, good luck.
阿曼德·魯蘭 祝你好運
Thanks a lot.
太謝謝了
No bother sir.
這沒什么 孩子