Why would he say there's no one to blame unless he thought someone might be blamed?
他說不要責怪任何人 是因為他覺得可能有人會因此受到責怪
He said that because there was someone,
他這么說是因為的確有人應該被責怪
me.
那就是我
I think he
我想
took his life
他了結自己
to try and save Theo
是想挽救提奧
because of something I'd said.
因為他被我的話刺激了
You see there was an argument
其實 我跟他吵過一次
I said something to Vincent that as his doctor
我跟文森特說了一些
I should never have said.
作為醫生永遠不該說的話
You know nothing abot art! But, he'd made me so angry.
你根本不懂藝術 但那天我被氣的不行了
He called me an artistic fraud.
他說我是個藝術騙子
In a way I am.
其實他說的也對 還不止
I desperately wanted to be an artist,
我很渴望成為一名藝術家
but my father made me study medicine,
但我父親強迫我去學醫
and I failed to stand up to him.
而我也沒有堅持下去