Have you been talking to Mazery?
你和馬澤里聊過了吧
You heard his tale of how the angle of the bullet was all wrong,
你聽他瞎掰了什么子彈的角度完全不對
that nobody shoots themselves in the stomach?
人不能朝自己的肚子開槍
Well yeah.
嗯 對
What's to stop Vincent from doing something improbable?
文森特發起瘋來誰又能攔得住
I mean cutting a piece of your ear off and
光是割掉一只耳朵
making a present of it to a whore is hardly probable now is it?
然后還當成禮物送給妓女 就夠匪夷所思的了 對吧
But, there was this lad Rene who had a gun,
還有個叫雷內的家伙 他有槍
who bullied Vincent and was seen with him on that day.
經常欺負文森特 有人看見文森特那天和他在一起
I was at Vincent's bedside on that day,
文森特臨終前 我就在他的床邊
and he said he had shot himself
他說是自己開的槍
and told me not to blame anyone.
還叫我不要責怪任何人
Not to blame anyone?
不要責怪任何人?
Doesn't that sound to you like he was trying to cover for someone?
那聽起來不像是故意要包庇某人嗎
He wanted to die I know that.
他很想死 我知道