He painted some pretty flowers,
他畫了很多漂亮的花兒
but I don't think my father was that pleased.
但我爸爸好像不怎么高興
What has the brother got to do with lea towels?
但他弟弟和舊抹布有什么關系
I reckon they argued over money
我猜他們為了錢的事情吵過
because it was the brother that bought all Vincent's painting things.
因為文森特的繪畫工具都是他弟弟給買的
I know because of the last letter Vincent sent.
我之所以知道 是因為他寄出的最后一封信
Adeline wait.
艾德琳 等等
The day before he killed himself.
就是他自殺前一天寄的
When he handed it to me, he said it was urgent.
他把信給我的時候說了 要加急送到
And, you know I asked if there was anything wrong.
我問他是不是出什么事情了
And, he said he'd run out of paints
他跟我說顏料都用光了
and he placed a big order for some more
他下了一筆很大的訂單
'cause he had lots of paintings planned.
因為他要畫很多畫
Don't you think that's odd
你不覺得這很奇怪嗎
to place an order with his brother if money was an issue
真的為錢操心 他為什么還要讓弟弟訂貨
between them and then to kill himself the next day?
接著第二天就去自殺了?
It depends, you know, on how balanced he was.
這很難說 得看那時他的精神狀態了
All seemed fine with him.
他看起來很好
I mean something must've happened pretty suddenly
我是說...肯定是突然發生了什么事情
for him to become unbalanced.
他才會這么不理智
Like what?
比如呢
I don't know exactly what.
這我就不知道了
I'm sure it's got something to do with Gachet.
但我敢肯定跟加歇醫生有關