Dear father,
親愛的父親
I'm still waiting to see the doctor.
我還在等著與醫生會面
I could've just given the letter to the housekeeper or his daughter,
其實我可以把信直接交給他的管家或女兒
but something happened with Vincent in that house.
在醫生家里肯定是出了什么事
I can tell.
我能感覺出來
I want to ask the doctor about it.
我想跟醫生問問清楚
I've decided to retrace the path that Vincent took with his easel that day.
我決定重走一遍文森特開槍那天帶著畫架走過的路
because what I've been told doesn't add up.
因為他們講的都不太說得通
And, strange things are happening to me too,
而我也遇上了一些怪事
but don't worry, nothing that I can't handle.
不過放心 我一切都能處理好
People here are on edge about Vincent,
這里的人一提文森特的事
about what happened to him.
就不禁有話要說
Everyone has a different story.
但每個人的說法都不太一樣
Tanguy, the paint supplier, said that Vincent shot himself in the fields,
顏料供應商唐吉老爹說文森特是在麥田里開的槍
so does the girl from the inn.
旅館那個女孩也是這么說
It seems a very long way for him
當時文森特受了重傷
to have walked with a mortal would,
這段路對他來說也太長了
and I wonder if he wanted to kill himself,
我也懷疑他當時是不是真想自殺
why didn't He just pick up the gun and finish the job?
否則為什么不把槍撿起來再補一槍呢
Did he change his mind?
他是不是后悔了
Did he want to live after all?
最后是不是他還想活著