Thank you.
謝謝
Busy night?
今晚生意很忙么
Not really.
不太忙
There's your cheese.
這是你的奶酪
He's well, thank you.
他很好 謝謝您
Can I get you anything else?
還需要別的什么嗎
No, I'm fine thank you.
不 夠了 謝謝
Thank you, no. Good.
謝謝 不用了 好的
Just busy enough not to have to speak to me?
你這是在忙著不搭理我嗎
Well if I did sit down for a drink,
我坐下來陪你喝一杯
I'd be wondering when you'd be getting up
還得擔心你什么時候突然又扔下我不管
and running off somewhere more important.
跑到什么重要的地方去了呢
Funny thing that.
看你說的
You actually gave me an idea.
是你給了我一個靈感
The idea to confront Marguerite Gachet.
我才知道怎么跟瑪格麗特·加歇攤牌
Oh so you ran off to be with the lady of the manor?
所以你跑出去見那位莊園大小姐了
How did that work out for you?
又套出什么來了
She told me she didn't know Vincent.
她跟我說 她跟文森特不熟
Hadn't barely exchanged a few formal words with him.
她和文森特只是點頭之交
I told you you can't believe a word the Gachets say.
我跟你說過了 加歇一家人就沒有一句實話