Hey!
嗨
Hey! Yeah. You made it.
你還是來了
Yeah. I just, uh, had a little insomnia, so I, uh, got a whiskey.
稍微有點睡不著 來這喝一盅
Well, we're over in the corner. Come join us.
我們在對面 過去一起嗎
Oh. Uh, nah. You guys are having a good time.
啊 算了 你們好好玩吧
I... I just couldn't sleep.
我就是失眠
Oh, come on.
得了吧
We're not having fun, we're organizing a protest.
我們沒在嗨 我們在策劃一場抗議
Yeah? That's cool.
真的 不錯啊
I'm very impressed by you.
我真的很欣賞你
Yeah? Yeah. I think it's, uh, really cool,
是嗎 沒錯 我覺得
a person your age who's so aware of what's going on,
你這個歲數能這么關心外界
but you're hopeful and, uh,
前途無量啊
you seem to have your values in the right place.
而且你很清楚自己要做什么
Thank you.
謝謝你
Yeah. Reminds me of when I was your age and going to school.
哎 讓我想起我上學那時候
So, what's your advice to me?
有什么人生建議嗎
My advice? Yeah.
你問我啊 對啊
If you were to go back in time
要是你能穿越回去
and give yourself advice, what would you say?
給當年的自己一些忠告 你怎么說
Oh.
這個
Seriously?
當真
Yeah. Honestly, I'd love to know.
當然 我很好奇