And then there are guys like Craig Fisher, who...
有的人 就像克萊格·費舍
but he has no moral compass,
就沒什么道德觀念
and he'll just basically pivot to whatever
人們關心什么就去做什么
sound bite or talking point, what makes him seem the most interesting,
把所有人的注意力都拉到自己身上
the most, you know, it's whatever.
包括 最主要的
He's very, you know, telegenic. I get it, you know, but...
他很會出鏡 讓自己上電視展示
I told her about my nonprofit.
我也給她講了我的非盈利組織
Even though it had been struggling lately,
盡管這段時間已經非常不景氣
I still felt I'd done some real good with it.
我還是覺得我做的不錯
Maybe if I was more in touch
要是我能和幫助的客戶
with the people I was helping, or out in the field more,
多交流交流 或者多關注一下這個領域
I would feel a little less disconnected or, um...
我可能就不會覺得那么受排擠
Wh... what is that look?
你這樣子做什么
What?
什么
That...
就是那種
No, what are you thinking?
你在想什么
What am I thinking?
我在想什么
Yeah, please, tell me.
是啊 跟我說說
Honestly...
實話說
I'm thinking you're really lucky.
我真的覺得你挺幸運