You're 50 years old,
你五十歲了
and you still think that the world was made for you.
還覺得這個世界是為你而生的
Uh, I'm 47.
嗯 我才47
Do you even know poor people?
你真的知道啥是貧窮嗎
Of course.
當然知道
Okay, well, when I visit my mother's family in Delhi,
我去我媽的老家德里的時候
a lot of people out there only live on two dollars a day.
好多人一天的開銷只有兩塊錢
They're not complaining about being ignored at a dinner party.
他們沒有抱怨在飯桌上被人無視
They're happy they get dinner.
他們能吃飯就很開心
Right. But I'm not competing with those people. I'm...
對 不過我不是和這些人比 我是
You compete with the people who are markers in your life.
你比較的是 你生命中有意義的那些人
Why are you competing at all?
那你比個什么勁呢
It's the way the world is. And...
這世間本就如此 再說
You competing with your friends from college,
你和大學同學比來比去
that competition is the history of colonialism, okay?
這本身就是殖民主義的歷史 知道嗎
And... and the oppression of women,
還有什么 鎮壓女性
and the fucking up of the environment.
糟蹋環境
Oh, come on, don't go there. And...
得得得 你別扯那么遠
I'm not part of the problem, okay?
這些問題又不是我造成的
I work for a... a nonprofit, for fuck's sake.
我是給非盈利組織辦事的啊 我靠
It's just, from where I sit, it kind of seems like
從我這個角度看 這就是一出
white privilege, male privilege,
白種人特權的 男性特權的
firstclass problems.
第一階層問題
Okay. I...
好吧 我
You know, I know I might seem like some cliché to you,
我說這些可能聽著是陳詞濫調
but this is actually my life, okay?
但它就是我的人生
Just... don't ask me to feel bad for you.
只是 別在我這里找安慰好吧
You're doing just fine.
你過得挺不錯的
Trust me.
聽我一句
I promise you; you have enough.
說實話 你擁有的夠多了
Yeah, you, too. I'll see you around.
你也是 我們回見
All right, so long. Bye.
好的 拜拜