Hey. Hey.
哈嘍 嗨
How you doing? Good. How are you?
怎么樣 一切都好 你呢
This is my dad, Brad.
我父親 布拉德
Hey, DadBrad. I'm Ananya.
大叔好 我叫阿娜尼婭
Hey. So, you guys were friends at Country Day?
嗨 你們是中學同學
We were in orchestra together.
我們都在管弦樂部
Yeah, Ananya's a really amazing musician. Really?
她音樂造詣可相當棒 真的嗎
Uhhuh. And now you go to Harvard.
啊 那你現在在哈佛
Yeah. I'm a junior. That's... Wow.
對 大三了 真不錯
Are you liking it? Yeah, it's great.
感覺如何 相當好
I mean, it gets really cold, but I love my classes.
這地方很冷 不過我很喜歡我們班
Really great people.
人都特別好
Yeah, no complaints.
沒什么好抱怨
Uh, I made a reservation at a restaurant around the corner.
我定了旁邊的飯館
So, should we go?
一起吃嗎
Yeah. Cool.
走吧 很好
Let's do it. Mm.
吃個飯吧
It's good to see faces from home.
見到老鄉很開心
It's so cool you got that meeting with Jerome Backaly.
你能和杰羅姆見面簡直棒
How'd you manage that?
你怎么做到的
Oh, my dad's friends with a professor here.
我老爸的朋友在這邊教書
Oh, yeah? Mmhmm.
真的嗎 嗯
Yeah. Who?
誰啊
His name's Craig Fisher.
克雷格·費舍
Oh... What?
啊 你怎么了
What?
我怎么了
You made a face.
你做了個鬼臉
I did? Yeah, you definitely made a face.
有嗎 絕對做了個鬼臉
It's okay, you can say whatever you want.
沒事 想說什么就說
We're not close or anything.
我跟他沒那么鐵
We were friends a long time ago.
好多年前的朋友了