Hey, if you're just gonna be a musician,
我說 你要只是搞音樂的話
do you even need to go to college?
還有必要念哈佛嗎
What?
啥
It's a fair question.
這么問很合理吧
Just" a musician? "
只是搞音樂
Yeah.
對啊
I'm just saying, do you need a Harvard diploma
我就是說 你要是混樂隊的話
if you're gonna play music in a band?
哈佛的學歷有什么用呢
Isn't that what you want to do?
你不是一直有這個打算嗎
I don't know what I want to do, Dad.
我也不知道我怎么打算的
Okay, well, you better start thinking about it, 'cause, uh,
那你最好開始考慮一下了
this isn't cheap, Troy, and you're assuming a lot
學費很貴的 而且你要是覺得
if you think that I can pay for all this without taking out loans,
我不用貸款就能交得起 那你想太多了
or you taking out loans, or trying to get scholarships
要么你去貸款 要么就拿獎學金
or financial aid.
或者申請補助
What the fuck just happened?
你腦子出什么問題了
I'm thinking out loud, okay? I don't expect you to pay for everything.
我怎么想怎么說 好嗎 我又沒都指著你交錢
I mean, are you not gonna be able to pay for everything?
你意思是 你付不起這些錢
We'll see. I don't want you to worry about this yet.
再說吧 你現在還不用想這些
Clearly.
明白了
Hey, it might not be a big issue. Maybe one of your grandparents will die.
這也不是啥大事 要是你外公外婆誰死掉的話