Rory, grab my drink. Let's have a toast.
羅里快幫我舉杯 我們來干個杯
What are we drinking to? Hmm?
為什么干杯
New dawns.
新的開始
New dawns.
新的開始
You've made a real hash of that ham.
你火腿切得真"有型"
Rubbish, Bloggs. You did that.
胡說 布洛格斯 明明是你切的
I've done this. Beautifully.
這才是我切的 看多漂亮
Do you want it? Yes. Thank you.
你要來點嗎 好啊 謝謝
Look at Robin now. Look at him.
快看羅賓 看看他
Unbelievable. How does he do that?
難以置信 他怎么做到的
Well, he proposed to me yesterday.
他昨天向我求婚了
Yeah. And I'm so fond of him.
是啊 我很喜歡他
The only girl we've got is you, Bloggs.
我們這邊只有你一個姑娘 布洛格斯
Oh, do shut up.
閉嘴吧你
But he's no beauty.
但他長得不太好看
It's not just the pain...
不只是心痛...
Is he actually ugly?
他真的那么丑嗎
Um... Well, yes.
嗯... 是的
No, no, no, that's wonderful.
不 不 不 那可是件好事
Why is that wonderful?
為什么
Well, because goodlooking men are bone idle.
因為長得帥的男人都好吃懶做
Ugly men will get things done.
丑一點的男人才會腳踏實地