Robin. Oh, you really mean it, don't you?
羅賓 你不是在開玩笑吧
Now how on Earth do we go to Spain?
我們怎么去西班牙
Well, by plane, of course.
當然坐飛機去
Darling, how do we get you on a plane?
親愛的 我們怎么把你弄上飛機
Oh, my God!
我的天
Are you all right, Jonathan? Bloggs, are you all right?
你沒事吧 喬納森 布洛格斯 你呢
Come on, then, you start.
行吧 你先開始
I spy with my little eye...
我用我的小眼睛...
The house is on the beach,
房子就在沙灘上
and I brought a long extension lead,
我還帶來一條延長電源線
so in theory you can stay out all day if you like.
所以理論上 你想在外面呆一整天都行
Did you remember to pack my parasol?
我的遮陽傘 你帶了嗎
Yes, darling, and I also brought pints of sun cream.
帶了 親愛的 我還帶了好幾瓶防曬霜
You're just an angel, aren't you?
你簡直就是個天使