Yep, you're right.
你說得對
And I will get over it. I know I will get over it,
不過我會看開的 我知道我總有一天會看開的
but it's just going to take time,
只是這需要點時間
and at the moment, I just need a bit of...
現在我只需要一點點...
It's a six!
六分
Yes! Yes!
太好了
Dad! Dad, did you see that?
爸爸 爸爸 你看見了嗎
Well done, Jonathan! A six!
干得好 喬納森 六分
So?
感覺如何
Did you enjoy that?
你享受嗎
You were surrounded by admirers.
被愛慕者包圍的感覺
Yes, as were you.
是啊 就跟你一樣啊
Me? Yeah.
我 是啊
Rory Stewart for one.
比如說羅里·斯圖爾特
Oh, Rory.
哦 羅里啊
Lucy's really messed him about.
露西真是傷透了他的心
I feel so sorry for him.
我很同情他
He says he spends his evenings alone watching television.
他說他晚上獨自一人看電視
I suppose he'd like you to relieve his loneliness.
他肯定希望你能幫他趕走孤獨
Well, I'm not going to.
我才不會呢
You can if you want to, darling.
只要你想就可以 親愛的
You're giving me permission, are you?
你是在給我許可嗎