Just think, all those affairs I could have had.
只是想想 我本來還能有很多艷遇呢
And me.
那我呢
It's not too late for you.
你還有機會呢
Isn't it?
是嗎
What, and come back and find you've popped off while I was out?
然后回家 發(fā)現你已經一命嗚呼了嗎
That would rather spoil the party, wouldn't it?
那就太掃興了 對吧
Yes, it would.
是啊
Hold on.
等一下
Look. I found Daddy.
看 我找到爸爸了
That's Daddy when he was a soldier.
那是爸爸當兵時候的照片
Was he a soldier?
爸爸當過兵嗎
Yes, he was.
是啊 他當過
And then this is us when we were in Africa.
然后這是我們在非洲的時候
That's where you were born. And what are those?
你就是在那里出生的 看看這是什么
Elephants.
大象
They're elephants.
是大象呢
You saw elephants?
你們見過大象嗎
Yes, we did.
是啊 我們見過
You're so lucky.
你們可真幸運
Yes, we were.
是啊
Can we go to Africa one day, Daddy?
我們哪天能去非洲嗎 爸爸
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Me, too.
我也是
Right, I'd better sort out tea.
對了 我得趕快去泡茶了