You're doing better than all his other patients.
你比其他病人恢復得都要好
That's what he said.
他是這么說的
Poor old Paddy, though.
就是可憐了老派迪了
I wish we could somehow break him out, too.
要是能幫他也越獄就好了
It isn't kind to let them out like that.
讓他們這樣出去不太好吧
On the street, where everyone can see.
就這樣在大街上 大家都看得見呢
Believe me, ladies, my distress is far greater than yours.
相信我 女士們 我比你們更痛苦呢
Bloggs told me the other day
布洛格斯前幾天跟我說
that all our friends were convinced that I'd give up on you.
他們之前都以為 我會放棄你
Apparently, they saw me as some kind of pampered nitwit.
很顯然 他們以為我是那種嬌生慣養的傻妞呢
Well, you were a pampered nitwit.
你確實是個嬌生慣養的傻妞呢
Oh, was I?
真的嗎
Well, it didn't stop you running after me, did it?
那你為啥還一直追求我
Well, no, I've got nothing against nitwits
噢 因為我對傻妞沒意見
as long as they're pretty.
只要長得好看就行
Well, you're stuck with me now.
反正你現在跟我綁在一起了
Yeah, I suppose I am. Mmm.
是啊 我想也是