Did you give permission for
你讓這種怪異裝置進到我的病房
this contraption to be brought into my ward?
經過我的允許了嗎
Well, actually, sir, Mr. Cavend...
醫生 實際上...
It's hard enough for our patients
我們的病人光是接受
to accept the conditions of their lives
自己的身體狀況就已經很艱難了
without raising false hopes
為什么還要燃起錯誤的希望
that can only leave them more dissatisfied.
這只會讓他們更加不滿
Now, where you come from,
在你的家鄉
it may be common practice to play games with people's lives.
人們可能習慣了拿生命開玩笑
Here it is not.
但在這里不行
Is that understood?
明白嗎
It was lovely to see you, Dr. Entwistle.
很高興見到你 恩特威斯爾醫生
Oh... That man's a pompous idiot.
真是個自以為是的笨蛋
You must want to smack him.
你肯定很想揍他
Believe me, I'm used to it.
相信我 我已經習慣了
You'd think he'd want to
你不會覺得 他也想
get chairs like this for all his patients.
給他的病人都配這種椅子嗎
Well, Paddy, looks like you owe me a fiver.
派迪 看來你要欠我五塊錢了
Not so quick, pal.
話別說這么早 兄弟
You could drop off your perch tomorrow.
說不定你明天就摔下來了
Is it safe, Doctor?
這個安全嗎 醫生
I don't know, Paddy.
我也不太清楚 派迪
I've never seen anything like this before.
我從未見過這樣的東西
Goes five miles an hour
就算在強風中逆行
with a strong wind behind you.
一小時也能走五英里
I'd advise waiting a little while longer. Test its limits.
我建議再觀察一段時間 做些實驗
Yes, quite right. Let me find the breaking point for it.
好啊 讓我來測試一下這玩意的極限
No, we're not going to test Robin until he breaks.
不行 我們不能拿羅賓做實驗
Well, actually, that's exactly what we're doing.
實際上 我們現在不就是在實驗嗎