And then, uh, Thursday, rent a car and drive to Amherst and then Williams.
禮拜四 租車先去阿莫斯特 再到威廉姆斯
You know, these are competitive schools, Troy.
這些學校都很有競爭力的 兒子
Just... just try not to put too much pressure on yourself.
別給自己太大壓力
You know what I mean?
懂我意思吧
Don't get caught up in the game, all the brands.
別把自己陷太深 這些名牌大學
You know, "Williams," "Harvard," all of it.
什么威廉姆斯 什么哈佛
Just... It all works out.
事情都會解決的
In the end, you end up at the right place.
最后你總會找到合適的地方
Mm, yeah, I'm not really worried.
嗯 我其實還好
Okay.
那就好
You know, when I was your age, I was so freaked out about college.
我像你這么大的時候 被上大學嚇得夠嗆
I wanted to go to Yale.
當時想去耶魯
Was just obsessed, right?
一門心思
I mean, why Yale?
其實何必呢
I didn't know why.
我也不知道
And then, uh, I got waitlisted, and then I didn't get in.
后來我被滯后了 也沒上成耶魯
Right?
知道嗎
Guess what?
你猜怎么
It all worked out.
都解決了
I loved Tufts.
我愛上塔夫茨大學了
Tufts was a fantastic school.
特別好的學校
I made great friends.
我認識了很多好朋友
I met that professor, Bob Connor,
認識了鮑勃·康納教授
took me under his wing and just,
他對我視同己出
you know, kind of blew my mind and changed my life.
我如獲新生 他改變了我的生活
Made me want to save the world.
讓我想要拯救世界
So...
所以啊
Anyway, my point is, fuck Yale, okay?
重點是 去他的耶魯
And you don't get into Tufts, fuck Tufts.
要是沒進塔夫茨 那就去他的塔夫茨